Translate

martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014



The weekend


This weekend was amazing!!

This Saturday morning, Spanish people and Miss Arnett went on a trip in connection with the Indians. There, we learned about another culture in the United States. We could see the Indians' dance and their special contact with the Earth. For them, everything symbolizes something. There, I could buy some bracelet, some necklaces, a ring... It was funny!


In the afternoon, we hoped for the best... The pool party in Alina's house! It was a typical American party! Music, friends, pizzas, cupcakes... (♥♥♥) and a scary movie! Alina's house is incredible... It's like a palace. It has everything you want. I want to live there, please...!












Today, Sunday, was so funny too. In the morning, my family and me went to the church and then, we got ready for bowling! A very good afternoon! I think that I'm not very bad at this! I liked it so much, and I hope to practice it more times.

Natalia Salvador de Cruz





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario