Translate

lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

SIXTH DAY

My day was similar to the one we had. I got up at half past six and I had my breakfast. Elizabeth's father drove us to school and in ten minutes we were there. In Spanish lesson the students finished their exams from the previous day. In Sapin I couldn't do that, and I think that it was a good idea. I would like to do it because I'm usually the last to finish the exams in my class.
Then we had a Maths lesson, I liked it because I could do the exercises.
I had something to eat at my break. I ate an apple, as always because I love fruit!
After break we went to a Theology lesson. For me the Theology lesson are the most boring and I don't understand many things but the teacher sometimes gives us some paper to read.
The we went to an English lesson. Elizabeth was an exam and I studied Biology. The English teacher is fun!
Before lunch we went to a Chemistry lesson. Elizabeth had a very hard exam!
At half past twelve I ate my lunch with Elizabeth and my Spanish friends.
I also went to a History lesson. The teacher explained us the digferent military strategies between the Americans and the British. It was so interesting!
Finally I went to a History of Art lesson and then we went to a meeting.
Elizabeth had their cheerleading practices and I was with Celia because their girls were in the theater.
At half past five Elizabeth's father, Elizabeth and I went to buy dinner. I ate and Italian sándwich. Maybe tomorrow Elizabeth's father will cook pasta.
Tomorrow I will go to a football game because there Elizabeth will act with the other cheerleaders. They have told me that they're nervous!
After dinner I had a shower and I talked to my mother. Now I'm going to sleep because I'm tired.
When the time passes I understand English better and it is easier for me to express!


Marina Barrientos Rodríguez.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario