Translate

martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

SEVENTH DAY


Today was a very special day... I love Fridays, and here, more.

In the school, today was different. We had forty five minutes in each class: we had to attenda meeting about old people that studied in Mount Sales Academy. It goes back into  19th century! It's a very old school!                                                                                        

                                                                                   
We attended another meeting where children had to sing. Everything is like in the movies ... And all this was aimed to collect money and give it to the poor people. It's a beautiful gesture!                                                                                                                                    

Now, I'm going to talk about the afternoon... It was incredible! All my Spanish friends and me went to an American football game! I really wanted to see someone! It was perfect... We were singing and jumping all the time to encourage the players. I saw to the cheerladers... they are very good dancers. While we were singing... we got to know a lot of new people. We threw white powder to the sky, the others gave us a rugby ball... It'll be difficult to forget about this.




Now, I'm so happy about my perfect day but... I'm so tired too. Tomorrow, we'll have a party in Alina's house! In a swimming pool! It'll be a very good weekend, I'm sure.

Good Night!                                                             ♥ ♥ Fridays ♥♥


 Natalia Salvador de Cruz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario