Translate

jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

ELEVENTH DAY


Hi! My day was very different from other days.
I got up at half past six. I wanted to sleep I ate my breakfast and I went to school.
There I met my Spanish friends and we took a bus to start our visit around Macon.
At first we visited Historic Fort Hawking, a man explained us many things about the Indians and the fight between the Americans and the British for the territory. We were the first group visiting this fort. It was amazing!
Later we went to a beautiful park to eat. We ate hot dogs with chilli.
After lunch we had forty minutes to walk down a street where the official store of the University of Macon and cafes were. I bought a very nice sweater.
Then we visited the great University of Macon. There are very good medical schools. My new family told me that this University is very expensive!
Finally we went to school and I saw Elizabeth’s cheerleading practices and then we went to buy dinner. We ate an Italian sandwich and an apple.
Tomorrow it will be a very hard and fun day…Now I will go to sleep! Sweet dreams!



Marina Barrientos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario