Translate

viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014


TENTH DAY  


I got up at 6:30. I spent the night alone because after the concert, Dev and her friends slept in Ana’s house (she is also a friend of Dev). As soon as I got ready,Vicky took me to school.

I went to Maths and Biology lessons and then I went to the library. I did not attend more lessons because I had to finish the projects I am supposed to do. Then at 3:45 I returned home.

In the afternoon I talked with my parents. I miss them so much! On the one hand, I do not want to go home because I am going to miss my American family, but, on the other hand, I want to stay at home. It is a mixture of feelings and emotions.

At night I watched a Spanish programme, MHYV, while Dev was studying. When the programme was over, I started to pack.

Sandra Prieto García



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario