Translate

viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

NINETEENTH DAY


Today, I prepared cold milk and two toasts with strawberry jam for breakfast.
Later I went to the school and I spent a lot of time in the library because I had to type my diary on the computer and do my homework.
In the afternoon I stayed with Natalia in the gym while we were seeing the cheerleaders dancing and doing cart wheels. This lasted one hour.

When we finished, we got on Julia´s car and we went shopping with her little sister, too.
They entered their favourite shop and Natalia and I went to the GAP shop. Some clothes were expensive but cute. I needed to buy gifts and I bought a sweater and a Tshirt. Later we entered another shop.

In this shop I had to ask for permission to enter the dressing nom. They had a key.
I only bought a black dress and some jeans.
When we were out , we looked for them. After five or ten minutes we met them.
We left the clothes in the car and we went to a restaurant where their parents were.
There I ate some different spicy chicken and chips with a sauce . It was delicious!
Later we went to a pharmacy without their parents and they bought food.
Finally we arrived home and Natalia and I entered our bedroom because we had to start to pack our suitcases.

At half past eleven we went to bed and slept.






Clara salvador de Cruz


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario